If God has gifted you with a love for the poor and a desire to know Him more deeply, He may be offering you the precious gift of a vocation to consecrated life. We’d be happy to talk to you and accompany you in your discernment.
With the recent canonization of our foundress and the ever-increasing population of older persons, our vocation is more relevant than ever. Saint Jeanne Jugan often said, “What happiness for us, to be a Little Sister of the Poor!” We feel the same way today and we’re eager to share our joy with you.
Enter your email to be notified of upcoming discernment events:
Is God offering you this grace?
Contact us at email@example.com or call (251) 591-3700.
Steps you might take in discerning whether God is calling you to follow Saint Jeanne Jugan as a Little Sister of the Poor:
- Check out our national website to read more about our consecrated life and our mission of hospitality to the elderly poor.
- Arrange to visit us for Mass, or another moment of prayer, and a tour of the Sacred Heart Residence.
- Volunteer some of your time with the elderly.
- Attend one of our Discernment Retreats or Days of Prayer throughout the year.
- Consider a Spring Break or Summer service opportunity with the Little Sisters.
Be assured of our prayers for you. God bless you. See you soon!